|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21073||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert namemicrotubule-associated protein 1 light chain 3 beta
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)738
MutationFirst ATG is not included.
Entrez GeneMap1lc3b (a.k.a. LC3B, Map1lc3, Mpl3, zbs559)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (5'-GAAATTTGTGATGCTATTGC-3') (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP-LC3 was a gift from Tamotsu Yoshimori (Addgene plasmid # 21073 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21073 ; RRID:Addgene_21073)
For your References section:LC3, a mammalian homologue of yeast Apg8p, is localized in autophagosome membranes after processing. Kabeya Y, Mizushima N, Ueno T, Yamamoto A, Kirisako T, Noda T, Kominami E, Ohsumi Y, Yoshimori T. EMBO J. 2000 Nov 1. 19(21):5720-8. 10.1093/emboj/19.21.5720 PubMed 11060023