|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21771||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameGreen Fluorescent Protein (GFP)
Insert Size (bp)860
/ Fusion Proteins
- preKar2 (N terminal on insert)
- HDEL (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CTACAAAAAACACATACATAAACT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:YIPlac204TKC-GFP-HDEL was a gift from Benjamin Glick (Addgene plasmid # 21771 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21771 ; RRID:Addgene_21771)
For your References section:A role for actin, Cdc1p, and Myo2p in the inheritance of late Golgi elements in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Rossanese OW, Reinke CA, Bevis BJ, Hammond AT, Sears IB, O'Connor J, Glick BS. J Cell Biol. 2001 Apr 2. 153(1):47-62. 10.1083/jcb.153.1.47 PubMed 11285273