pQCXIN X2/shp16 (w415-1)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22271||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7801
Vector typeRetroviral, RNAi
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth instructionsTOP10F', 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameshRNA Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2A (CDKN2A)
Insert Size (bp)446
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bam HI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer U6forw
- 3′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byshp16 was obtained from Dr. Christian Beausejour.
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
shRNA oligo sequence is 5'-GACCGTAACTATTCGGTGCGTTGGGCAGAAGCTTGTGCTCAACGCACCGAATAGTTGCGGTCTTTTT
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pQCXIN X2/shp16 (w415-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 22271 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22271 ; RRID:Addgene_22271)