PurposeMammalian expression of LC3 fused to EGFP
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24920||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namemicrotubule-associated protein 1 light chain 3
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneMAP1LC3B (a.k.a. ATG8F, LC3B, MAP1A/1BLC3, MAP1LC3B-a)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F, EGFP-C
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP-LC3 (human) was a gift from Toren Finkel (Addgene plasmid # 24920 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24920 ; RRID:Addgene_24920)
For your References section:A role for the NAD-dependent deacetylase Sirt1 in the regulation of autophagy. Lee IH, Cao L, Mostoslavsky R, Lombard DB, Liu J, Bruns NE, Tsokos M, Alt FW, Finkel T. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008 Mar 4. 105(9):3374-9. 10.1073/pnas.0712145105 PubMed 18296641