|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26001||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6456
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human); A. victoria
Insert Size (bp)1074
Entrez GeneH2BC21 (a.k.a. GL105, H2B, H2B-GL105, H2B.1, H2BE, H2BFQ, H2BGL105, H2BQ, HIST2H2BE)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site NsiI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCTTCACCGAGGGCCTATTTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LV-RFP was a gift from Elaine Fuchs (Addgene plasmid # 26001 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26001 ; RRID:Addgene_26001)
For your References section:Rapid functional dissection of genetic networks via tissue-specific transduction and RNAi in mouse embryos. Beronja S, Livshits G, Williams S, Fuchs E. Nat Med. 2010 Jul . 16(7):821-7. 10.1038/nm.2167 PubMed 20526348