|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26775||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8433
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsStbl3 (rec A-) cells to avoid recombinations with the LTRs
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameeNpHR 3.0
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1683
MutationTrafficking Signal (TS) ER Export Signal
/ Fusion Protein
- EYFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ccacgcgaggcgcgagatag
- 3′ sequencing primer GCAATAGCATGATACAAAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
This plasmid contains the human synapsin I promoter.
For additional information please visit - http://www.optogenetics.org
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti-hSyn-eNpHR 3.0-EYFP was a gift from Karl Deisseroth (Addgene plasmid # 26775 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26775 ; RRID:Addgene_26775)
For your References section:Molecular and cellular approaches for diversifying and extending optogenetics. Gradinaru V, Zhang F, Ramakrishnan C, Mattis J, Prakash R, Diester I, Goshen I, Thompson KR, Deisseroth K. Cell. 2010 Apr 2. 141(1):154-65. 10.1016/j.cell.2010.02.037 PubMed 20303157