|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27963||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9204
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)2349
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsiWI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTTTGAGTTTGGATCTTGGT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti-EF1a-Backbone(NG) was a gift from Feng Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 27963 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27963 ; RRID:Addgene_27963)
For your References section:Efficient construction of sequence-specific TAL effectors for modulating mammalian transcription. Zhang F, Cong L, Lodato S, Kosuri S, Church GM, Arlotta P. Nat Biotechnol. 2011 Jan 19. ():. 10.1038/nbt.1775 PubMed 21248753