PurposeBaculovirus expression for structure determination; may not be full ORF
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28162||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Vector typeBaculovirus expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameWD repeat domain 61
Alt namePDB: 3OW8
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)912
Entrez GeneWDR61 (a.k.a. SKI8, REC14)
- Promoter polyhedrin
/ Fusion Protein
- His tag with TEV cleavage (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ cloning site ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Polyhedrin forward, pFBOH-Fwd (CCGGATTATTCATACCGTCCCACC A) (Common Sequencing Primers)
PDB: 3OW8. http://www.thesgc.org/structures/3OW8/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:WDR61 was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 28162)
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.