|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31223||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 9367
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TCTTACTGACATCCACTTTGCC
- 3′ sequencing primer GGCGCACAGAAATGATTACAAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
A modified pUAST vector containing both P-elements and attB site for high expression of UAS-driven transgenes
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pACU2 was a gift from Yuh-Nung Jan (Addgene plasmid # 31223 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31223 ; RRID:Addgene_31223)
For your References section:Enhancer-driven membrane markers for analysis of nonautonomous mechanisms reveal neuron-glia interactions in Drosophila. Han C, Jan LY, Jan YN. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011 May 23. ():. 10.1073/pnas.1106386108 PubMed 21606367