Purposedonor vector for cloning human Sox2 with 6xHN tag
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||49389||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4900
Vector typeCre/Lox ; donor vector
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namehuman Sry
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)953
MutationTGA (stop) to CCA (Pro) at nt 1027 with respect to GenBank ID BC013923
Entrez GeneSOX2 (a.k.a. ANOP3, MCOPS3)
- Promoter none
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHN (6 repeating His-Asn subunits) (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer CAT-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
from ATCC #10658153
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pDNR-hSox2 was a gift from Randall McKinnon (Addgene plasmid # 49389 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:49389 ; RRID:Addgene_49389)
Map uploaded by the depositor.