PurposeInduces Citrine expression from a promoter containing 4 lexA boxes in yeast cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||58434||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerRobert Gnuegge
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4663
- Total vector size (bp) 6084
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1421
- Promoter insul-(lexA-box)4-PminCYC1
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer AATTAACCCTCACTAAAGGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
For integration in yeast, linearize plasmid with PacI.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:FRP793_insul-(lexA-box)4-PminCYC1-Citrine-TCYC1 was a gift from Joerg Stelling (Addgene plasmid # 58434 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:58434 ; RRID:Addgene_58434)
For your References section:Inducible, tightly regulated and growth condition-independent transcription factor in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Ottoz DS, Rudolf F, Stelling J. Nucleic Acids Res. 2014 Jul 17. pii: gku616. 10.1093/nar/gku616 PubMed 25034689