PurposeContains histone modification interacting domain (DNMT3A PWWP)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||59696||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerGE Healthcare
- Total vector size (bp) 5395
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Gene/Insert nameDNMT3A PWWP
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)458
Entrez GeneDnmt3a (a.k.a. MmuIIIA)
- Promoter tac promoter
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGGCTGGCAAGCCACGTTTGGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer CCGGGAGCTGCATGTGTCAGAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Note: P144 is deleted, which has no functional consequences on the plasmid.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-GP-2-DNMT3A PWWP was a gift from Albert Jeltsch (Addgene plasmid # 59696 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:59696 ; RRID:Addgene_59696)