pGEX-GP-2-KDM4A double Tudor
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||59699||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 5548
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Gene/Insert nameKDM4A double Tudor
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)611
Entrez GeneKDM4A (a.k.a. JHDM3A, JMJD2, JMJD2A, TDRD14A)
- Promoter tac promoter
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGGCTGGCAAGCCACGTTTGGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer CCGGGAGCTGCATGTGTCAGAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The discrepancies found in the QC sequence do not have any functional consequence.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-GP-2-KDM4A double Tudor was a gift from Albert Jeltsch (Addgene plasmid # 59699 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:59699 ; RRID:Addgene_59699)