Purposelentiviral vector for LMO2
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61064||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7500
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2303
Entrez GeneLMO2 (a.k.a. LMO-2, RBTN2, RBTNL1, RHOM2, TTG2)
- Promoter EF1alpha
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site MluI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EF1a-Fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer pSIN-R: CAAACGCACACCGGCCTTATT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSIN4-EF1a-LMO2-IRES-Puro was a gift from Igor Slukvin (Addgene plasmid # 61064 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:61064 ; RRID:Addgene_61064)
For your References section:Direct induction of haematoendothelial programs in human pluripotent stem cells by transcriptional regulators. Elcheva I, Brok-Volchanskaya V, Kumar A, Liu P, Lee JH, Tong L, Vodyanik M, Swanson S, Stewart R, Kyba M, Yakubov E, Cooke J, Thomson JA, Slukvin I. Nat Commun. 2014 Jul 14;5:4372. doi: 10.1038/ncomms5372. 10.1038/ncomms5372 PubMed 25019369