Purposemammalian retroviral expression plasmid
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||65063||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6500
- Total vector size (bp) 8161
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1661
Entrez GeneAKT1 (a.k.a. AKT, PKB, PKB-ALPHA, PRKBA, RAC, RAC-ALPHA)
/ Fusion Proteins
- myristoylation tag (N terminal on insert)
- flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer MSCV LTR 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer MSCV LTR 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byinsert cDNA was from Jean Zhao at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
the plasmid is the property of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMSCV-flag-myr-Akt1-IRES-GFP was a gift from Kira Gritsman & Jean Zhao (Addgene plasmid # 65063 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:65063 ; RRID:Addgene_65063)
For your References section:Constitutively active AKT depletes hematopoietic stem cells and induces leukemia in mice. Kharas MG, Okabe R, Ganis JJ, Gozo M, Khandan T, Paktinat M, Gilliland DG, Gritsman K. Blood. 2010 Feb 18;115(7):1406-15. doi: 10.1182/blood-2009-06-229443. Epub 2009 Dec 14. 10.1182/blood-2009-06-229443 PubMed 20008787
Map uploaded by the depositor.