PurposeRetroviral plasmid with multiple cloning site and puromycin resistance
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||68469||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 6295
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert namePuromycin Resistance
Insert Size (bp)603
- Promoter pGK
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GAATTCTACCGGGTAGGGGAG
- 3′ sequencing primer ATCGATGCATGGGGTCGTGCGCTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MSCV Puro was a gift from Tyler Jacks (Addgene plasmid # 68469 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:68469 ; RRID:Addgene_68469)
For your References section:A Modular Assembly Platform for Rapid Generation of DNA Constructs. Akama-Garren EH, Joshi NS, Tammela T, Chang GP, Wagner BL, Lee DY, Rideout Iii WM, Papagiannakopoulos T, Xue W, Jacks T. Sci Rep. 2016 Feb 18;6:16836. doi: 10.1038/srep16836. 10.1038/srep16836 PubMed 26887506