PurposeEgg cell-specific promoter-controlled expression of 3×FLAG-NLS-zCas9-NLS. Contains gRNA scaffold for insertion of target sequence (U6-26 promoter), Hyg resistance
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||71287||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typePlant Expression, CRISPR ; Plant binary vector
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namegRNA scaffold
- Promoter U6-26p Arabidopsis U6 gene promoter
Cloning Information for Gene/Insert 1
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BsaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13-fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
MutationZea mays codon-optimized Cas9
- Promoter EC1.2 enhancer fused to EC1.1 promoter
/ Fusion Proteins
- 3x FLAG (N terminal on insert)
- NLS (N terminal on insert)
- NLS (C terminal on insert)
Cloning Information for Gene/Insert 2
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a
- 3′ sequencing primer M13-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please see the cloning protocol attachments for detailed descriptions on how to insert sgRNA sequences into this plasmid.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pHEE401E was a gift from Qi-Jun Chen (Addgene plasmid # 71287 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:71287 ; RRID:Addgene_71287)
For your References section:Egg cell-specific promoter-controlled CRISPR/Cas9 efficiently generates homozygous mutants for multiple target genes in Arabidopsis in a single generation. Wang ZP, Xing HL, Dong L, Zhang HY, Han CY, Wang XC, Chen QJ. Genome Biol. 2015 Jul 21;16:144. doi: 10.1186/s13059-015-0715-0. 10.1186/s13059-015-0715-0 [pii] PubMed 26193878