|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||74291||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
Currently unavailable outside the U.S.
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerK. Deisseroth lab (Stanford)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2879
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Gene/Insert nameoG (optimized Glycoprotein)
Speciesglycoprotein for rabies virus SAD B19
- Promoter CAG
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCAG-F GCAACGTGCTGGTTATTGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer WPRE-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-CAG-fDIO-oG-WPRE-SV40pA was a gift from Edward Callaway (Addgene plasmid # 74291 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:74291 ; RRID:Addgene_74291)
For your References section:Improved Monosynaptic Neural Circuit Tracing Using Engineered Rabies Virus Glycoproteins. Kim EJ, Jacobs MW, Ito-Cole T, Callaway EM. Cell Reports 2016 10.1016/j.celrep.2016.03.067