PurposeAAV vector containing SaCas9
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||78601||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 7549
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Insert Size (bp)4391
- Promoter SV40, CMV promoters
/ Fusion Protein
- HA tag (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGAATGTGTGTCAGTTAGGGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer GCGGCCGCTCCCCAGCATG (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made bySaCas9 from Feng Zhang at Broad Institute.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pZac2.1 SV40-CMV-SaCas9-3xNLS was a gift from Amy Wagers (Addgene plasmid # 78601 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:78601 ; RRID:Addgene_78601)
For your References section:In vivo gene editing in dystrophic mouse muscle and muscle stem cells. Tabebordbar M, Zhu K, Cheng JK, Chew WL, Widrick JJ, Yan WX, Maesner C, Wu EY, Xiao R, Ran FA, Cong L, Zhang F, Vandenberghe LH, Church GM, Wagers AJ. Science. 2016 Jan 22;351(6271):407-11. doi: 10.1126/science.aad5177. Epub 2015 Dec 31. 10.1126/science.aad5177 PubMed 26721686
Map uploaded by the depositor.