|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||78627||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 12262
- Total vector size (bp) 12586
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameGESTALT lineage tracing target V7
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Insert Size (bp)324
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer GAATTCTCGACCTCGAGACAAATGGCAG
- 3′ sequencing primer AAGCTTGAGCTCGAGATCTGAGTCCGGA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
GESTALT V7 barcode for integration into zebrafish using the Tol2 system
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTol2-DRv7 was a gift from Jay Shendure (Addgene plasmid # 78627 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:78627 ; RRID:Addgene_78627)
For your References section:Whole organism lineage tracing by combinatorial and cumulative genome editing. McKenna A, Findlay GM, Gagnon JA, Horwitz MS, Schier AF, Shendure J. Science. 2016 May 26. pii: aaf7907. 10.1126/science.aaf7907 PubMed 27229144