Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||8436||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonemodified pMal-c2x
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6700
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)144
/ Fusion Protein
- MBP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site pstI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pMALE (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMal-MATa1 was a gift from Cynthia Wolberger (Addgene plasmid # 8436 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:8436 ; RRID:Addgene_8436)
For your References section:Insights into binding cooperativity of MATa1/MATalpha2 from the crystal structure of a MATa1 homeodomain-maltose binding protein chimera. Ke A, Wolberger C. Protein Sci 2003 Feb;12(2):306-12. 10.1110/ps.0219103 PubMed 12538894
Map uploaded by the depositor.