Purposefusion protein of Cdc42, FRET donor
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||84360||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
- Total vector size (bp) 5300
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1300
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- mCyRFP1 N terminal fusion to Cdc42
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer gcgtgtacggtgggaggtcta
- 3′ sequencing primer CTCTACAAATGTGGTATGGCT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:mCyRFP1-Cdc42 was a gift from Ryohei Yasuda (Addgene plasmid # 84360 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:84360 ; RRID:Addgene_84360)
For your References section:Simultaneous dual-color fluorescence lifetime imaging with novel red-shifted fluorescent proteins. Laviv T, Kim BB, Chu J, Lam AJ, Lin MZ, Yasuda R. Nat Methods. 2016 Oct 31. doi: 10.1038/nmeth.4046. 10.1038/nmeth.4046 PubMed 27798609