pACP-ADRβ2 Control Plasmid
PurposeExpression of ACP-Tagged β2 Adrenergic Receptor in Mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||101128||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6824
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418) ; Kanamycin
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameBeta-2-Adrenergic Receptor
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1239
Entrez GeneADRB2 (a.k.a. ADRB2R, ADRBR, B2AR, BAR, BETA2AR)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- ACP-tag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SbfI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GACGCAAATGGGCGGTAG (CMV Forward Primer)
- 3′ sequencing primer AGGGAGTACTCACCCCAACA (ST1 Reverse Primer) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Originally cloned by Covalys. The ACP-tag is an N-vector tag. Additional antibiotic resistance to Kanmycin
For more information on this plasmid, please see https://www.addgene.org/depositor-collections/neb-cell-imaging-tags/
This plasmid is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB). For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pACP-ADRβ2 Control Plasmid was a gift from New England Biolabs & Ana Egana (Addgene plasmid # 101128 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:101128 ; RRID:Addgene_101128)