|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||105922||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
|AAV2||105922-AAV2||100 µL at titer ≥ 7×10¹² vg/mL and Plasmid.|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Modifications to backbone11bp deletion (aaagcccgggc) in left ITR removes 1 SmaI site
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
- Promoter CBh
Cloning Information for Gene/Insert 1
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCBhProF2 (5-agggtttaagggatggttgg)
- 3′ sequencing primer pCDH-rev (5-GCATTCCTTTGGCGAGAG) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Gene/Insert nameIRES-Multiple cloning site
Alt nameMCS is FseI-PacI-SpeI-BamHI-XhoI-StuI-MluI-NheI-BmtI-AsiSI-AscI
- Promoter same CBh promoter as mKate2
Cloning Information for Gene/Insert 2
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site N/A (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site N/A (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer IRES-F (5-TGGCTCTCCTCAAGCGTATT)
- 3′ sequencing primer WPRE-R (5-CATAGCGTAAAAGGAGCAACA) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Entire transgene cassette can be removed with NotI/XbaI digest; CBh promoter can be removed by XbaI/AgeI digest; mKate2 can be removed with SaI/EcoRI digest; IRES can be removed by EcoRI/FseI digest
Information for AAV2 (Catalog # 105922-AAV2) ( Back to top )
Ready-to-use AAV2 particles produced from pAAV-CBh-mKate2-IRES-MCS (C-gap-WT) (#105922). In addition to the viral particles, you will also receive purified pAAV-CBh-mKate2-IRES-MCS (C-gap-WT) plasmid DNA.Control mKate2 expression AAV with one mutated and one wild-type ITR. These AAV preparations are suitable purity for injection into animals.
- Volume 100 µL
- Titer ≥ 7×10¹² vg/mL
- Pricing $350 USD for preparation of 100 µL virus + $30 USD for plasmid.
- Storage Store at -80℃. Thaw just before use and keep on ice.
- Shipment Viral particles are shipped frozen on dry ice. Plasmid DNA (≥ 200ng) will also be included in the shipment.
Viral Production & Use
- Packaging Plasmids encode adenoviral helper sequences and AAV rep gene, AAV2 cap gene
- Buffer PBS + 0.001% Pluronic F-68 + 200 mM NaCl
- Serotype AAV2
- Purification Iodixanol gradient ultracentrifugation
- Reporter Gene mKate2
Requestor is responsible for compliance with their institution's biosafety regulations. Lentivirus is generally considered BSL-2. AAV is generally considered BSL-1, but may require BSL-2 handling depending on the insert. Biosafety Guide
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Viral Quality Control
- Addgene ensures high quality viral vectors by optimizing and standardizing production protocols and performing rigorous quality control (QC) (see a list of our QC assays). The specific QC assays performed varies for each viral lot. To learn which specific QC assays were performed on your lot, please contact us.
- Titer: the exact titer of your sample will be reported on the tube. The titer you see listed on this page is the guaranteed minimum titer. See how titers are measured.
Visit our viral production page for more information.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-CBh-mKate2-IRES-MCS (C-gap-WT) was a gift from Marcella Patrick (Addgene plasmid # 105922 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:105922 ; RRID:Addgene_105922)
For viral preps, please replace (Addgene plasmid # 105922) in the above sentence with: (Addgene viral prep # 105922-AAV2)