PurposeAnion channelrhodopsin from Rhodomonas sp. for expression in mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||111079||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6217
- Total vector size (bp) 7072
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameAnion channelrhodopsin R1ACR_653
SpeciesRhodomonas sp. (CCMP768)
Insert Size (bp)855
/ Fusion Protein
- EYFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1-R1ACR_653-EYFP was a gift from John Spudich (Addgene plasmid # 111079 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:111079 ; RRID:Addgene_111079)