|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32557||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2455
Modifications to backboneAdded N-terminal 6 His tag and Thrombin clevage site between the BglII site and NdeI site. Genes cloned with ndeI are inframe with the tag. In addition, a stop codon was placed inframe with the C-terminal XhoI site.
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)719
Entrez GeneeGFP (a.k.a. pPRS3a_01)
- Promoter Consitutive lac
/ Fusion Protein
- 6 His tag with Thrombin site (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NsiI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBBinF (CATCCTGAACTTATCTAGACC)
- 3′ sequencing primer pBBinR (GCAGGTCCTGAAGTTAACTAG) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Articles Citing this Plasmid
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pUCBB-ntH6-eGFP was a gift from Claudia Schmidt-dannert (Addgene plasmid # 32557 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32557 ; RRID:Addgene_32557)
For your References section:Optimized compatible set of BioBrick vectors for metabolic pathway engineering. Vick JE, Johnson ET, Choudhary S, Bloch SE, Lopez-Gallego F, Srivastava P, Tikh IB, Wawrzyn GT, Schmidt-Dannert C. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2011 Dec;92(6):1275-86. Epub 2011 Oct 28. 10.1007/s00253-011-3633-4 PubMed 22033566