|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||40019||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 4486
Modifications to backbonepTacI promoter was removed and replaced by the bacteriophage Lambda promoter OR2-OR1-Pr, with one mutation made in this promoter. Untranslated region was removed and relplaced by UTR1, a powerful UTR (see reference related to this plasmid) Luc gene (firefly Luciferase) was removed and replaced by deGFP. A transcriptional terminator was added, called T500 (see reference related to this plasmid).
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsGrow at 29C in strain KL740, LB medium.
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)678
- Promoter OR2-OR1-Pr (bacteriophage Lambda with one mutation)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TATACCATGGAGCTTTTCACTGGCG
- 3′ sequencing primer CGTGACCGCCGCCGGGATCTAACTCGAGCAAAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Articles Citing this Plasmid
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBEST-OR2-OR1-Pr-UTR1-deGFP-T500 was a gift from Vincent Noireaux (Addgene plasmid # 40019 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:40019 ; RRID:Addgene_40019)
For your References section:Efficient cell-free expression with the endogenous E. Coli RNA polymerase and sigma factor 70. Shin J, Noireaux V. J Biol Eng. 2010 Jun 24;4:8. 10.1186/1754-1611-4-8 PubMed 20576148