|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||45181||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 5400
Vector typelinearized for transgenic mouse injection
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesSUMOstar fusion jelly fish and coral fluorescent proteins
Insert Size (bp)5400
- Promoter Thy1
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site I-CeuI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SpeI/NheI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TCTGAGTGGCAAAGGACCTTAGG
- 3′ sequencing primer GACTTGGGGAGGGAGTCAGCTGACC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pThy1-Flpbow3 was a gift from Joshua Sanes (Addgene plasmid # 45181 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:45181 ; RRID:Addgene_45181)
For your References section:Improved tools for the Brainbow toolbox. Cai D, Cohen KB, Luo T, Lichtman JW, Sanes JR. Nat Methods. 2013 May 5;10(6):540-7. doi: 10.1038/nmeth.2450. Epub 2013 May 5. 10.1038/nmeth.2450 PubMed 23817127