PurposeExpression of Cre recombinase under the control of the UAS-promoter
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50797||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerLiqun Luo
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2959
- Total vector size (bp) 4036
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameCre recombinase
Insert Size (bp)1077
- Promoter UAS-hsp70
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer AGCAAATAAACAAGCGCAGC
- 3′ sequencing primer GCATTCTAGTTGTGGTTTGTCC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Tang J.C. et al. (2013). A nanobody-based system using fluorescent proteins as scaffolds for cell-specific gene manipulation. Cell. 2013 Aug 15;154(4):928-39.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pUAS-Cre was a gift from Connie Cepko (Addgene plasmid # 50797 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50797 ; RRID:Addgene_50797)
For your References section:A nanobody-based system using fluorescent proteins as scaffolds for cell-specific gene manipulation. Tang JC, Szikra T, Kozorovitskiy Y, Teixiera M, Sabatini BL, Roska B, Cepko CL. Cell. 2013 Aug 15;154(4):928-39. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2013.07.021. 10.1016/j.cell.2013.07.021 PubMed 23953120