PurposeExpresses hCas9 under the CAG promoter for CRISPR
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51142||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5800
- Total vector size (bp) 9960
Modifications to backboneCMV promoter is replaced with CAG promoter.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, CRISPR
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)4160
- Promoter CAG
/ Fusion Protein
- SV40 NLS (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Kpn I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGGCTTCTGGCGTGTGACC
- 3′ sequencing primer TTGCATTCATTTTATGTTTCAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCAG-hCas9 was a gift from Izuho Hatada (Addgene plasmid # 51142 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51142 ; RRID:Addgene_51142)
For your References section:Generation of an ICF syndrome model by efficient genome editing of human induced pluripotent stem cells using the CRISPR system. Horii T, Tamura D, Morita S, Kimura M, Hatada I. Int J Mol Sci. 2013 Sep 30;14(10):19774-81. doi: 10.3390/ijms141019774. 10.3390/ijms141019774 PubMed 24084724
Map uploaded by the depositor.