PurposeNOTE: A new version of this plasmid is now available. See Addgene plasmid 62988.
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||48139||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 9200
Vector typeMammalian Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Insert Size (bp)6000
- Promoter Cbh
/ Fusion Proteins
- 3XFLAG (N terminal on insert)
- 2A-Puro (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTTATGGCGAGGCGGCGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
For more information on Zhang Lab CRISPR Plasmids please refer to: http://www.addgene.org/crispr/zhang/.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSpCas9(BB)-2A-Puro (PX459) was a gift from Feng Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 48139 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:48139 ; RRID:Addgene_48139)
For your References section:Genome engineering using the CRISPR-Cas9 system. Ran FA, Hsu PD, Wright J, Agarwala V, Scott DA, Zhang F. Nat Protoc. 2013 Nov;8(11):2281-308. doi: 10.1038/nprot.2013.143. Epub 2013 Oct 24. 10.1038/nprot.2013.143 PubMed 24157548
Map uploaded by the depositor.