|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||86794||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byMichele L. Churchman SJCRH
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCL20c-MSCV-IRES-CRE was a gift from Martine Roussel & Charles Sherr (Addgene plasmid # 86794 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:86794 ; RRID:Addgene_86794)