TOPOII Pdx1 (DM#260)
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15025||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1782
Entrez GenePdx1 (a.k.a. IDX-1, IPF-1, Ipf1, Mody4, STF-1, pdx-1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SpeI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ApaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Sp6
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
To make antisense probe: Cut with NotI and transcribe with Sp6 polymerase.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TOPOII Pdx1 (DM#260) was a gift from Douglas Melton (Addgene plasmid # 15025 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15025 ; RRID:Addgene_15025)
Map uploaded by the depositor.