|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||18656||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4750
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol and Ampicillin
Growth Strain(s)ccdB Survival
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameGateway cassette A
Insert Size (bp)1750
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer pMX-S1811 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The sequence of primer pMX-S1811 is GAC GGC ATC GCA GCT TGG ATA CAC.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMXs-gw was a gift from Shinya Yamanaka (Addgene plasmid # 18656 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:18656 ; RRID:Addgene_18656)
For your References section:Induction of pluripotent stem cells from mouse embryonic and adult fibroblast cultures by defined factors. Takahashi K, Yamanaka S. Cell. 2006 Aug 25. 126(4):663-76. 10.1016/j.cell.2006.07.024 PubMed 16904174