Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31395||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 1839
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Alt namecca cluster with lacZ output
Insert Size (bp)6941
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AaTII (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xba-I (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer sequence (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pJT118 was a gift from Christopher Voigt (Addgene plasmid # 31395 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31395 ; RRID:Addgene_31395)
For your References section:Multichromatic control of gene expression in Escherichia coli. Tabor JJ, Levskaya A, Voigt CA. J Mol Biol. 2011 Jan 14. 405(2):315-24. 10.1016/j.jmb.2010.10.038 PubMed 21035461