|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||40786||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerEMD Biosciences
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3880
- Total vector size (bp) 5913
Modifications to backboneAddition of TALEN with +63 C Terminus and FokI Endonuclease. Includes 6xHis tag on N terminal of insert
Vector typeBacterial Expression, TALEN
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsLB + Antibiotics
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTranscription Activator Like Effector Nuclease
Insert Size (bp)2033
Mutation+63 C Terminus, Codon Optimized FokI Endonuclease
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Protein
- N Terminal 6xHIS
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsmBI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BsmBI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GTAACAGCGGTAGAGGCAGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer CGTCCACCAAGACATGCCAAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please acknowledge the principal investigator, Dr. Gang Bao, and include this article in your citations if you use this plasmid in a publication. Also, please include the text "Addgene plasmid 40786" in your Materials and Methods section.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET-HIS-Sangamo was a gift from Gang Bao (Addgene plasmid # 40786 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:40786 ; RRID:Addgene_40786)