|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||45549||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5026
- Total vector size (bp) 6441
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Bacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)1415
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer taatacgactcactataggg
- 3′ sequencing primer cctcgactgtgccttcta (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA5/FRT-HA-rM3D(Gs) was a gift from Bryan Roth (Addgene plasmid # 45549 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:45549 ; RRID:Addgene_45549)
For your References section:Evolving the lock to fit the key to create a family of G protein-coupled receptors potently activated by an inert ligand. Armbruster BN, Li X, Pausch MH, Herlitze S, Roth BL. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Mar 20;104(12):5163-8. Epub 2007 Mar 2. 10.1073/pnas.0700293104 PubMed 17360345