|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||154948||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3779
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)3273
- Promoter CaMKIIa(0.4)
/ Fusion Protein
- soma-targeting motif from Kv2.1 channel (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CAGGGCAAAGAGGAGCAGG
- 3′ sequencing primer ATACAGAGGCATTAAAGCAGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
The insert contains the fluorescence tag mCerulean3 in between the 2 channelrhodopsins (C-terminal of GtACR2) . Please visit https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.07.15.204347v1 for bioRxiv preprint.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CaMKII-somBiPOLES-mCerulean was a gift from Simon Wiegert (Addgene plasmid # 154948 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:154948 ; RRID:Addgene_154948)
For your References section:BiPOLES: a tool for bidirectional dual-color optogenetic control of neurons. Vierock J, Rodriguez-Rozada S, Pieper F, Dieter A, Bergs A, Zeitzschel N, Ahlbeck J, Sauter K, Gottschalk A, Engel AK, Hegemann P, Wiegert JS. bioRxiv (2020) 10.1101/2020.07.15.204347